Improving population health is important to both payers and providers. However, due to conflicting priorities and needs, there's not always consensus about which programs and investments make sense both from a patient and a financial perspective.
It can be challenging for payers or providers to see things from the other’s perspective. Yet, the best population health outcomes occur when payers and providers align for patient benefit. So the question is, what can bridge the divide between payers and providers and help overcome the obstacles getting in the way of better population health?
For inspiration, we reached out to healthcare leaders, including payers, providers, and industry experts. They shared thoughts on numerous topics including price transparency, telehealth, remote patient monitoring, data discrepancies, and technology. We pulled together key insights in a new ebook.
Bridging to Better Population Health
Bridging to Better Population Health is a new ebook designed to spark conversations about population health. The ebook shares research and expert options about strategies and opportunities to help bridge the divide between payers and providers. Here's what you'll find in the ebook.
Click below to download the ebook Bridging to Better Population Health.
Answers to Pressing Questions about Population Health:
- How can payers and providers work together to accelerate patient outcomes?
- What steps can help us achieve the promise of price transparency?
- Can we gain a better patient understanding through shared data?
- Would expanding telehealth improve care access and affordability?
- Can remote patient monitoring be used to improve patient outcomes?
Insights From Top Healthcare Leaders
- Kasparas Aleknavičius, MD, Head of Medical Affairs at Kilo Health
- Maddy Bjorklund, Healthcare Consultant at Concord
- Matthew Fisher, General Counsel at Carium
- John Lynn, Founder and Chief Editor at Healthcare IT Today
- Steve Rubin, Population Health Analytics Consultant at Hennepin Healthcare
- Marcus Thygeson, MD, Chief Health Officer at Bind Benefits
Are You Ready to Bridge to Better Population Health?
Now is the time to bridge to better healthcare outcomes. The good news is that there are distinct opportunities to optimize population health and ensure people get optimal care in the ideal setting at the right time.
Learn strategies to help bridge to better healthcare outcomes: download the ebook today!